This Personal Data Protection Policy details the AMH policy with regard to personal data provided on its website www.amhgroup.ae (the “Website”).
AMH respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters, press releases and recruitment messages. Consequently, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. This Personal Data Protection Policy applies to all personal data provided by you on our Website.
AMH Group and AMH Duty Free are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your data whilst providing a personalised and valuable service.
Your privacy is important to us. By corresponding or providing personal information and data such as your name and e-mail address via the contact links on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request. Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold or used by any other organisation. You should not contact us directly if you do not wish such information to be collected.
With regard to each of your visits to www.amhgroup.ae we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. Any significant changes to this policy will be clearly indicated on our home page.
Your information will be held by us and may be used by us for the following purposes:
• to provide you with information about goods and services AMH offers;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising AMH serves to you and to make suggestions and recommendations about goods or services that may interest you
• to send requested documents or information to you, or to deal with any other specific request you have for use in or to assist with marketing and business development activities – your information may be added to our marketing database so we can contact you by email, mail, phone or fax to tell you about products or services available from us, or to send you invites, information or publications (such as briefings and email alerts and updates) that may be of interest to you.
If you receive an email alert or update from us, we are able to track the receipt of, and access made to, such emails by your individual email address. This information will only be used by us for the purpose of conducting research about the use of such marketing tools within our business.
AMH may share your personal information with any member of the AMH Group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
AMH has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
However, AMH does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
AMH will treat your data subject to international legislation and the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Additionally our email communications contain an “unsubscribe” function which if used will tell us that you no longer wish to receive that particular communication.
This entire site is protected by international legislation on copyrights, trademarks and in general intellectual property rights, covering both the form (choice, structure and design of materials, means of accessing data, database or any organiSation of data, etc.), and each element of content (brands, text, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, video, etc.). The content on the pages of this site is the exclusive property of the AMH Group and its contributors, who do not grant any license or other right than to consult these materials on the site. Reproduction of any content published on this site is authorised only for information purposes and exclusively for personal and private use. Any reproduction, extraction or other use of the content for other purposes is expressly prohibited. Specific exceptions may be made for certain content (text, visuals) that are the property of their respective authors.
Any reproduction, representation, distribution or redistribution, total or partial, of the content using any process (in particular caching or framing) as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or supply to a third party in any manner, is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with these restrictions constitutes counterfeiting and exposed the perpetrator to civil and criminal liability.
• for any interruption, suspension or malfunction of any kind of the site;
• for any bugs;
• for any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site,
• for any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone’s access or failed access to the Website, or any credit granted or reliance made to information coming directly or indirectly from the Website.